At Englewood Lawn & Landscapes, we are always hiring quality Landscape Professionals in Kingsport, Tennessee.
What are the Application Requirements?
- Must be age 21 or older.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean 3-year record. (5 years with no DUI.)
- Must employ a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions during 8- to 10-hour days.
We have immediate needs for individuals with experience in/as:
- Plant Trimming
- Drivers (who can also do physical labor & meet minimum requirements)
- People willing to STUDY for and PASS tests for Spray Technician
Why Work With Us?
- We train eager people who are interested in proper turf care.
- We offer year-round jobs in lawn maintenance, mowing, irrigation, and pest spraying.
- We do not lay off our employees seasonally.
- We pride ourselves on our equal opportunity positions that can include compensation to take certification tests and maintain certifications.**
- We offer in-house training and continuing education classes throughout the year.
- We offer most Saturdays and every Sunday off, with lots of overtime available.
- We offer growth opportunities for career-minded, motivated people.
- No experience needed.
- Best pay in the area, with performance-based pay for those with experience.
- You will constantly gain new knowledge with a rewarding career in the world of horticulture!
What Types of Things Will You Learn?
- Best practices for crabgrass, clover and dandelion weed control.
- How to strengthen grass with fertilization.
- How to maintain yards and landscapes according to nationally set standards.
- Best practices to control insects and plant disease.
- How to manage lawns to “pro-fection.”
Does this sound like you (or someone you know)? We are willing to train the right individuals to become good at landscaping and become professional landscapers. Contact us today if you are ready to start your new career with us at Englewood Lawn & Landscapes!
**Englewood Lawn & Landscapes is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).