Our Kingsport, TN maintenance plans are completely customizable to your needs.
Professional landscaping does more than just improve the appearance of your home or commercial property – it can also improve its value. Scheduled landscaping is the best way to keep your home or business looking its best year round and provide a balanced design with continuity, repetition, and contrasting textures and colors suitable for the season. At Englewood Lawn & Landscapes, our professional landscaping team can help you create a plan that is best for your property and your budget.
Our year-round landscaping services include weekly attention to:
- Proper mowing with vertical edge trimming
- Flower bed weed control
- Cleanup and debris removal
- Plant fertilization
- Water/irrigation management
- Insect control, including integrated pest management (IPM)
You may also schedule seasonal or monthly landscaping services, including:
- Property cleanup
- Perennial planting & cleanup
- Shrub and small tree pruning
- Overgrown shrub rejuvenation
- Lawn care plans
- Lawn aeration, liming, & over-seeding
- Grub control
- Irrigation system management & repairs
Additionally, we provide specialty landscaping services to ensure your lawn and gardens receive the attention they need to keep them looking their best. These services include:
- Summer & winter annual flower rotation
- Spring & fall bulb planting
- Irrigation installation, system start-up & winterization
- Annual planters for patios & decks
- Water garden & fountain care
- Creative drainage solutions, including French drains & rain gardens
Our landscaping maintenance plans are completely customizable to your needs, and you will love working with us at your Kingsport, TN home or commercial business. Contact us today to determine what services will work best for you. We look forward to assisting you!
At Englewood Lawn & Landscapes, we offer landscaping services in Bristol, Chuckey, Church Hill, Colonial Heights, Elizabethton, Kingsport, Limestone, Mount Carmel, Piney Flats, Johnson City, and Unicoi, Tennessee, as well as Abingdon, Big Stone Gap, Bristol Gate City, and Weber City, Virginia.